Anti-wrinkle & Dermal Fillers Diploma (Foundation & Advanced)
This is a 4 day course covering all aspects of Anti-wrinkle & Dermal Fillers. This course offers the opportunity to develop your skills and techniques whist gaining certification in the process from an experienced nurse prescriber.
Find our Course Calendar Here.
Start Date: 10th Dec | Course Duration: 4 Days | Accreditation: Diploma
Please note this is a Blended course of online and practical learning ran by a registered nurse prescriber for medics and non-medics
Treatment Areas Covered on This Course
Across the 2 days of face-to-face training we aim to cover:
- Toxin to the forehead, frown lines, and crows feet 3 times
- Toxin to mouth corners, lipstick lines, bunny lines, masseters, underarms all either on a mannequin or on a real-life model, depending on availability of models/time available on the day
- Filler to lips (3 times minimum), nasolabial folds, marionettes, fine lines
- Filler to frown lines, lipstick lines, zygomatic arch (cheeks) depending on availability of models/time available on the day
- Tear trough filler as a demo/jawline filler as a demo, depending on model suitability and time available on the day
Days 1 & 2 – Online Learning
Foundation online modules.
Compulsory for everyone in order to achieve certification. Modules will include:
- Facial anatomy and physiology
- The Anti-wrinkle Toxin consultation
- Preparing the face for injections with Anti-wrinkle Toxin
- Anti-wrinkle Toxin injection technique
- A history of facial filler and currently available products
- Filler techniques (bolus, linear injection, cross-hatching)
- Lip filler
- How to pass your assessment – Anti-wrinkle Toxin
- How to pass your assessment – Filler
Advanced Online Modules..
Compulsory for non-medics, voluntary for medics or non-medics who have previously qualified prior to the new guidelines. Modules will include:
- Dermal filler related complications part 1 (Skin ischaemia and blindness)
- Dermal filler related complications part 2 (infection)
- Dermal filler related complications part 3 (dissolving lumps)
- Cheek Augmentation using Dermal Filler
- Advanced lips filler (correcting asymmetry, fixing mistakes)
- Anti-wrinkle Toxin complications and follow-ups
- Advanced Anti-wrinkle Toxin treatments (bunny lines, poppy chin, depressor oris angularis, lipstick lines, lower extended crows feet)
Days 3 & 4 – Practical Days in Edgbaston, Birmingham
Foundation (Day 1 in Birmingham)
Assessment of foundation-level practical skills using mannequins (3 Anti-wrinkle Toxin cases and 3 filler cases) in the morning followed by an afternoon small group teaching session with real patients in a simulated clinic with an emphasis on foundation skills. In the afternoon, trainees will receive additional assessment and feedback on their practical skills, but in a more group-orientated and informal manner than the morning session.
Advanced (Day 2 in Birmingham)
Assessment of advanced-level skills using mannequins (3 Anti-wrinkle Toxin cases and 3 filler cases) in the morning followed by an afternoon small group teaching session with real patients in a simulated clinic- with an emphasis on more advanced skills. In the afternoon, trainees will receive additional assessment and feedback on their practical skills, but in a more group-orientated and informal manner than the morning session.
The assessments (both formal and informal) will form part of the trainee’s self-managed log-book. As part of the new guidelines, trainees are expected to observe 10 Anti-wrinkle Toxin and 10 filler treatments then be observed performing 10 Anti-wrinkle Toxin and 10 filler treatments. Our face-to-face assessments using mannequins will allow trainees the opportunity to record their first cases in their log-book and the afternoon session should allow further opportunities for logging cases.
As this is an advanced course you must hold one of the following in order to be accepted onto this course:
Nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty Therapy
Take our online bridging course in Anatomy & Physiology at £349
Please state which you hold in the additional information at checkout.
Course fee: £3000 (Inc VAT) split into 2 equal, 0% interest payments of £1500 – One month apart, and all course fees must be paid before attending the course.
Please state which course you wish to pay your deposit on in the additional information box on the checkout page.
The remainder of the balance must be cleared a minimum of 7 days before the start date of your selected course.
Deposits can be made by Paypal or BACS/bank transfer however the remainder of the balance must be settled by BACS/bank transfer only.
Deposits are non-refundable as per the T&C’s