Glycolic Skin Peel Course | ABT Accredited
Find our Course Calendar Here.
Start Date: TBC | Course Duration: 1 Day | Accreditation: ABT
Chemical peels are a safe and fast way to use a chemical exfoliant to remove dead skin cells and the upper layers of skin whilst renewing and rejuvenating the skin below.
This is a much sought after treatment that often compliments other treatments.
This course requires both theory and practical training. You will study the theory online, but you will be required to attend Athena Beauty Academy for practical training.
What is Covered
- Advanced skin knowledge- structure & physiology.
- Skin health.
- Skin ageing.
- Skin typing and the Fitzpatrick skin scale.
- Applied chemistry- pH scale.
- Different types of peel classifications and how they work on the skin.
- Health and safety precautions.
- Skin conditions suitable for treatment.
- Client consultation, protocol and informed consent.
- Treatment protocol/ Step by step of a Cosmetic skin peel treatment.
- Post treatment care/ post treatment.
As this is an advanced course you must hold one of the following in order to be accepted onto this course:
Nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty Therapy
Please state which you hold in the additional information at checkout.
Please state which course you wish to pay your deposit on in the additional information box on the checkout page.
The remainder of the balance must be cleared a minimum of 7 days before the start date of your selected course.
Deposits can be made by Paypal or BACS/bank transfer however the remainder of the balance must be settled by BACS/bank transfer only.
Deposits are non-refundable as per the T&C’s