Mesotherapy Course | ABT Accredited
1 Day course covering Mesotherapy, a specialized treatment for dermal hydration and rejuvenation.
Find our Course Calendar Here.
Start Date: 21st Oct 2020 | Course Duration: 1 Day | Accreditation: ABT
Mesotherapy is a specialized treatment for dermal hydration and rejuvenation and a safe, natural alternative to invasive cosmetic procedures that is ideal for dry, dehydrated and dull skin or simply as a skin boost. Treatment can be applied to the whole face, neck, chest and hands. The Mesolift process involves a series of extremely superficial micro needling to the epidermis which allows for transportation of the products to the dermal layer where cellular interaction takes place.
You will learn to use a very fine needle to slightly break the surface of the skin to nourish and rejuvenate the skin promoting the production of collagen, strengthening elastin fibres and stimulating metabolism.
What is Covered
- Introduction of Mesotherapy science
- Benefits of combination treatment
- Product Pharmacology
- Patient selection and contraindication
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Mechanism of action and applications
- Treatment techniques
- Patient Consent
- Post procedure care
- Hands on practice
- Health & Safety
- Business & Marketing – how to implement treatments into practice
- Understanding and reaching capacity of profitability by introducing skin rejuvenation treatments
- Guidance on proven package options when advising on a skin rejuvenation treatment plan
As this is an advanced course you must hold one of the following in order to be accepted onto this course:
Nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty Therapy
Please state which you hold in the additional information at checkout.
Please state which course you wish to pay your deposit on in the additional information box on the checkout page.
The remainder of the balance must be cleared a minimum of 7 days before the start date of your selected course.
Deposits can be made by Paypal or BACS/bank transfer however the remainder of the balance must be settled by BACS/bank transfer only.
Deposits are non-refundable as per the T&C’s